Graduate School Thoughts

Teuthman

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
I am a recent undergraduate and am thinking of applying for a masters program within the year. I am very interested in doing work with Humboldt squid, especially their physiology and behavior, so I would be very interested in any schools or professors looking for potential graduate students in that line of research. Any suggestions?

I would also greatly appreciate just some general tips and ideas on cephalopod research being done along the west coast of the US for a potential masters program.

I am saving doctoral work for research on the giant squid :archi:

Thank you for any suggestions.

-Jon

That looks like an awesome lab. Unfortunately I do not know if I have a shot at getting into Stanford unless you have some awesome tips for getting in (please say you do). Thank you for the suggestion I will certainly still try to get in touch with the lab and see if anything comes of it. Does anyone here happen to know anyone in that lab?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back