• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Got another octopus!

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Well after oscar I i decided that my tank wasnt suited for octopus since he died so fast- And i was wrong once again. I went to get my braces done at the dentists and we stopped in at my lfs. I saw a small cage in their display tank and wondered what it was(octopus). The lady there ordered it for me since i had been asking. Not a bimac :frown:. When they were getting him out he detached one of his legs that was caught in the net! It was scary to see this white worm wiggleing everywhere. He is doing really good though. Comes out every day and eats a lot (mostly frozen clams but ate a fish i couldnt get out)! I am wondering if a small species like him could do some harm to me if he bites? Ill get pictures tomorrow of him but i dont know if anyone can I.D. him. I love the way he changes colors and moves around. Hes really cocky for such a little guy. He goes into a rock with a lot of holes in it when the lights go out. I never see him at night. Ive had him since tuesday and he seems to be very happy. Oh and his name is Oscar

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back