Goodness..... how exciting :D

RoseCrowned

Hatchling
Registered
Hi there!

As a short introduction.... I prefer to go by Ki online.. and have had an octopus love/obssesion... for pretty much as long as I can remember..and yet i never knew they could be kept as pets until about a year ago when I was researching them....

which I found incredibly exciting :3

lets see.... i have experiance with small animals....... 4-h for years with rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, pigeons.... hamsters cats to top it off.....and only basic freshwater tanks :P

I have NO salt water tank experiance... so Im going to start off with my basic freshwater tank... and take Lots of time and energy to make sure i can do it right.... but i look forward to it :biggrin2:

i harken from so cal.... raised in seattle..... lol

*and im not terribly concerned with capitalization...usually.... so i aplogize in advance :smile: *

I suppose thats about it!

Ki,
If you can afford it, you may want to try a small saltwater tank first rather than a freshwater (or did you mean you were going to start with a small marine tank and just mistype since you said you have had a fw in the past). Saltwater is considerably different from fresh in almost everything so most of the fw experience is not transferrable.

well

I was thinking of a freshwater tank.. just to get back into 'tank mode'.... i havent had fish in probably over a year or so.... I may try a small saltwater tank *the fish Are very pretty :smile: * I just....really have No clue where to start....

but ill just have to wait and see what the hubby will let me do :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back