Goodbye OPUS

Hello all. I know I haven't posted here often, but I have enjoyed this site immensely since I discovered it. My love for cephalopods has exploded in the past year, and I think it will only grow through the years.
Some of you have probably seen the two videos I've posted of Opus. Unfortunately, today I found out from my good friend and roommate that Opus is no longer....:goodbye:....after 10 months with me. I travel a lot with my job so I am blessed to have a roommate that shares my passion in saltwater aquariums & cephalopods, and keeps me updated while I’m away. Between the two of us we have seven different tanks!
The really weird thing is, that today I was inspired and compelled to break out the pastels and draw a picture of Opus for some reason. I was a fairly good artist in high school but I haven’t drawn anything in years. After taking a picture of my finished drawing, I was transferring it to my laptop when my phone rang. It was my roommate with the news of Opus’s passing. I got goose bumps and could not believe the timing of the call. Something is in the air!

Attachments

• conv_303621.jpg
    conv_303621.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 107
I am sorry about Opus. It is always a sad day, even though we are (supposedly) prepared for it because we all know cephs have a limited life span. You drawing is great. Maybe you should take it up again...
Best,
Lene.

RIP Opus :angelpus: and thanks for sharing the picture, and the videos, with us.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back