Good evening from England :)

SeaCreature

Cuttlefish
Registered
Just a hello to all you cephalopod fans out there.
I've been reading the forum posts with fascination so far, I'm sure I'll spend many an evening absorbing everything this site has to offer.
I've had no experience keeping marine life at all so far, too young, foolish and busy perhaps (Although I do have a wonderful black moor and fantail I watch and adore endlessly. I think they're a little easier to manage in student halls...)
However I've been dreaming of a new stocked tank in a few years, I can't wait to start experimenting! I'm sure if I had a little more of a head for science and engineering I'd have clawed my way into marine biology instead of art but it's best left to experts for now :lol:
I particularly love the journals of hatching octopus eggs, it's left me wondering if many years of experience could set me up to try it myself, haha. I guess that's a long way in the future though.
A big thanks for everyone sharing their experiences!

I have a whole lot of threads I've earmarked yet, I'm wondering if this website is a good excuse to pull an all-nighter in the pursuit of ceph knowledge :lol: I'm reading over your journal of Legs from about six months ago as we speak :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back