Good day to all, from sunny Buffalo, NY!

Tentacle Toast

GPO
Supporter
I've been a cephalopod enthusiast for years; it's shocking that I've just recently discovered TONMO. But it's only been recently that I've given serious consideration to octopus "ownership" (though after perusing the site here the last couple days, the cuttlefish is now tugging a tad at me heartstrings), so the depths of my research up to this point has been satiated 'closer to the surface', as it were. I think it's absolutely fantastic that a community like this exists in these amazing creature's honour. My other passions are orchids & mushrooms (I fancy myself a bit of an amateur mycologist), for which ample societies & online collectives exist for the perpetuation of their knowledge. It is my hope that I can eventually absorb & contribute sound information back to this site as well, though at this point in time, my most useful contributions are most likely monetary. There is quite obviously a deep wealth of scholarly minds at work here, & I can't wait to sop it up like a bivalve. Well, that's the online glimpse of me in a nutshell. I look forward to conversing with you all! Thanks for reading, & take care.

:welcome: TT!
As an octopus enthusiast, I will tell you that you are allowed to switch back and forth as long as you build out your tank for an octopus. They are short lived animals so it is not unreasonable to keep a cuttle collection and then switch to an octo for a time. There are other "options:" (MTS is NOT fatal :sagrin:) as well should you be successful with multiple generations with the cuttles.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back