going to elbow key bahamas for thanksgiving

well im off to the bahamas again for thanksgiving. im leaving out of daytona at 800 on thursday. and guess what! last time i was there this time of year i found lots of baby briarieus and midgets in the tide pools at night but i didnt have a camera... this time im armed with my nikon 7900! yeah. im also gonna try to maybe catch one and keep it in a little aquarium on the boat for a couple days! woohoo! ill bring lots of picts back to post so youll see me again sunday or monday!

Son of a ....gun.
Wish I was with you !!!! You lucky dog...have a great trip !

im sooooooo excited i leave for daytona at 2 tomm. morning! then the 800 flight be there fishing and snorkling by 1000 yeah!!!!! not too worried about kashmir though... i gave him the key to the freezer so he can get his own food and i put the remote in a ziplock and put it in the aquarium with him... told him to be good and dont catch the house on fire... i think hell be fine... i think...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back