Glass Octopus GIVEAWAY!!

Discussion in 'Culture' started by TrevorSinnock, Sep 25, 2011.

1. TrevorSinnock

TrevorSinnock Pygmy Octopus Registered

hello people of tonmo! i have a neat little giveaway happening on my facebook fanpage right now for Emergent Glassworks. My girlfriend is trying really hard to get votes for her pug to win a contest where she'll get a painting of her pugs together. im helping by offering to enter into MY contest whoever votes on her picture also gets a chance to win an octopus sculpture from me. i have three that im giving away so your chances are pretty good right now :D

if you have a facebook page go to this link here and click "like"
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1989674943268&set=o.149942155070002&type=1&theater

in order for me to keep track of who is entering the contest for the glass octopus i also need you to be a fan of Emergent Glassworks on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/EmergentGlassworks

here is a picture of the prizes: [​IMG]

2. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Well those are neat! Good luck everyone! I approve this promotion :smile: :thumbsup:

Thread stuck...

3. hermissenda

hermissenda Blue Ring Supporter

Beautiful!

I received one of the little necklace guys for Christmas (best Christmas present EVER!) and I never fail to get compliments and comments on it, it's really stunning. The rest of the time the friendly little guy makes a rather beautiful desk sculpture, so I enjoy him all the time.
    Good luck with your lovable pug!

Cindy

4. TrevorSinnock

TrevorSinnock Pygmy Octopus Registered

wow, i didnt think this would get stickied! the contest ends on october 1st. the other person in the pug contest is pulling ahead and we need more votes though!! if you all could tell your friends about it so my girlfriend can win the pug contest she would LOOOVE that! she is about to give up though because we are pretty sure the other girl is cheating somehow. we cant let her win!! :mad:

5. Reef Geek

Reef Geek O. vulgaris Supporter

502 'Likes' - how many does the other girl have?

6. Cuddlycuttlefsh

Cuddlycuttlefsh Vampyroteuthis Registered

LOl for a second there I thought you were giving away a bunch of Vitreledonella richardi octopuses you might have breeded.