Giant Squid Caught On Video

Nope, that's not the video. What I saw was twice as long and was a proper high quality news report in Japanese, not filmed from a phone. It showed close ups of the head of Architeuthis drifting and moving its arms slowly and had a lovely shot of the squid disengaging and swimming up and away. I think the posting of it on YouTube may have been a mistake, but who knows? I expect it will shortly resurface, pardon the slight marine pun.

I doubt if we'll get to see it before the documentary premieres on the 27th to be honest. Expect Discovery want to keep it all under wraps so as many people as possible tune in. They were very lucky so few people saw or even copied what was briefly hosted. We'll see.

wow this is a nice "little baby"

I'm suprised that except NewZealand USA and Japan no european attempt has occured.
This should be possible in the Bay of Biscay wich is also supposed to be a spot of Architheutis...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back