getting to TONMOcon from SoCal | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

getting to TONMOcon from SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Since there seem to be a number of people discussing carpooling from the south, I figured I'd start a new thread so people who care can read it, and people who are coming from elsewhere can ignore it. Of course, I encourage people to start similar ones for coming from San Fran or whatever. Maybe we should start one for possible camping, too-- I like camping, but I don't know if it'd be a pain for the TONMOcon activities or not.

I'm not positive if my girlfriend is going to want to do TONMOcon with me or not, which makes my plans a little fuzzy, but I want to keep track of the carpooling and camping possibilities...

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Rona said:
Are your plans WARM and fuzzy or just fuzzy? :razz:
Sorry, just bein' silly......
well, they're not cold and fuzzy, like some of the stuff in the refrigerator... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards