Getting to Know me!

octomatic

GPO
Registered
hey everyone ive been on here for a little bit and have posted a few threads, but I thought it would be cool if you knew a little bit more about me! My name is Erik and im 24, I've been married for about 3 1/2 years (no kids) and I live in lynnwood washington. its about 15 mins north of seattle, anyway im a journeyman carpenter and I spend most of my time playing with my tank, fly fishing, working on cars, and generally just enjoying life. Im a christian and I go to calvary chapel lake stevens (great church) Im also open to talking about god with anyone on here just pm me. (no pressure, but encouraged) well, now that you know more about me im looking forward to spending lots of time on this site learning and enjoying cephs! Also anyone in the seattle metro area ever want to meet up and check out tank setups and octos count me in!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back