Getting a new Bimac

So sorry to hear about your baby bimac - don't give up. We haven't had many deaths on arrival like that, so I guess it's just one of those unfortunate things. Many little ones don't survive in the ocean, either.

So the real Max is yet to come!

Nancy

that's so true, that's why they have so many young at a time... hope the next one goes ok?

Are you getting a free replacement?

:frown: So sorry to hear! Jack is great! Will he replace him?I know Hermin had a really rocky start and Jack kept in contact until we were sure she would survive.

Carol

That is great to know, I talked to Jack just now and he wanted pics of the octo frozen and dead, which i have done. I hope he will make good on it, Im still dumb founded that it didnt survive :cry: Acclimation went ok, he even ate, but was stuck to the glass dead and the bristle worms were starting to go at him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Tank just kinda looks bear without a little one in it :frown: Esp as big as it is. Was kinda hard getting rid of the Mandrin to a new home, he was doing so well too,, Oh well Jack has always done me right..... I will keep you posted :?

Let's hope you'll be able to get a replacement :smile: Don't be too worried, lot's of my animals die overnight. Try to find the problem before getting a new one like temperature, water quality...etc...etc...etc

Max ll?

Well I called Jack when I got home from work today and he told me he was busy and hadnt even looked at my email but would get back to me,,,,its now almost 10pm and i havent heard from him yet :? Looks like i wasted $74 with him.... Will be ordering from a new supplier from now on i guess :roll:

Have you heard from Jack yet, or did you try to call again? They're a big operation, and he may be very busy. I've never heard of them letting anyone down.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back