Gday from Australia

bundy

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
G'day everyone :smile: my names Riley from Adelaide, Australia. Currently I only keep FW fish (discus mainly and some rairer american cichlids) and a few other bits and pieces. I am very amazed by Cephalopods and have been for many years. Thought I would join up with this forum, have a browse and hopefully get a much better understanding of Cephalopods. Maybe in the near future I will setup a marine tank and try my hand with something new.

What Cephalopods are readily available in Australia to buy? Are they pricey? (I imagine so). Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thats enough from me :smile:

Welcome! We can't keep discus too well here in AZ (8.2 on the hard scale), but rift lake cichlids are a breeze...post up some pics when you get a chance.

Greg

Welcome Bundy! You've definitely come to right place for advice. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :smile: I will get some more recent photos of my discus, geos, plecos etc. within the next week when my 85gal (5ft) is setup.

So can anyone tell me where abouts in Australia you can buy octopus, squid or cuttlefish? I've probably caught 200 squid and cuttlefish before :P (always fishing) but is that how most people get theirs? I haven't seen them before at LFS.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back