FS: Dwarf Cuttlefish

Kerrick

GPO
Registered
IMPORTANT: I would prefer to only ship within a states distance... I live in North Carolina. If you live in NC I would drive 30 minutes or so to meet you.

So I need to thin out the tank a bit(too many cuttles for such a small tank) and I am starting to sex my cuttles. I'm looking to get rid of males first and then maybe a female or two. They are 2 1/2 - 3 months old right now.

Currently I have 2 males identified that I would like to sell. More should be coming.

I am looking to get $80 per male. I would do $150 for a male and female combo.
Would also consider a trade for an Ecotech MP10.

Thanks guys,

Im interested and close, but i couldnt pay that. I have a pair coming from illionois with shipping costs me 100.... and thats much further away. It would be cool to mate and reproduce with second generations....

Sorry, I have had pretty good interest on my local boards so I kinda forgot about this... I understand that the cost is up there... All I can say is you couldn't raise two cuttles for this much. Their food, especially mysis, is just too expensive.

^I hope that guy sexed them for you peachy... I will trade you offspring/eggs when and if the time comes.

Hiya! How big are they getting?
And We live in Georgia, if we drove up to get ours, could we has one for 50$? :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Planning on buying the tank and setting up, but wanted to be sure you still had some for sale :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back