Friends - fellow Cephalopiles - hear me on this! Tommorow belongs to Cephalopods.

I have some expertise in some fields. The reason why Cephalopoda haven’t made the impact they have as their due . They have an insanely shorty life span. Have you ever met a Cephalopod that is just coming up with a cunning plan to make thier dreams come true. Then they just die. Imagine if it were us humans. We only live to be two years of age then life is over for us.

We humans have some good technology, Not only am i RACIST (spit on the ground) I am also a politically incorrect... what ever the fuck..

Cephalopoda will be the next species to do spectacular things to do amazing things. The poor little buggers. I have seen them live and die. Now if technology gets its shit sorted humans will live for a few centuries. Cephalopods must be included in this . Cephalopods are much smarter than humans. If They had the appropriate life span imagine what they would be capable of !!?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back