Fossils/Pictures

Good luck, Spartacus. I expect a full debriefing at 08:00 sharp!

Miashelle said:
Hmmmm I am not to good at the picture thing on here :hmm: Everytime I try to upload the full size pictures the box tells me that the files are too large! :confused: :

Strange....

What I normally do is open photos with Paint and use the percentage boxes under the 'Stretch/Skew' tool under 'Image' on the taskbar. See if you can reduce the size to under 500x500 pixels and then use 'Save as...', saving the image as a .jpg. You should then be able to upload images no problem.

I'm guessing you may be using .bmps that take up much more memory (or so I understand from computery-type people). Best of luck!

As promised, Esnandes on the Charentes Maritime coast near La Rochelle is a superb stretch of coastline but as for Jurassic cephs - nil points.
Found one negative & a partial Harpoceras, so they're there but you've gotta live there or own your own oil well for petrol to patrol on a regular basis.
No pictures as all batteries dead on arrival :oops:

Keef

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back