Forum Upgrade in 3...2...1...

smilies

I noticed there is now a "disable smilies in text" checkbox below the edit window; maybe it's accidentally activated for the smiley-impaired?

monty said:
I noticed there is now a "disable smilies in text" checkbox below the edit window; maybe it's accidentally activated for the smiley-impaired?
You may be onto something with that, but not sure how that'd be pre-selected... In any event... hoping it works now!

If not, for anyone experiencing this let me know and I'll research further. I am not able to recreate.

Also... if you are logged in, you won't see the promotional area on the TONMO.com homepage. When you're logged out, it'll be there. Hopefully helps us get to the content we're after (latest posts) without as much scrolling.

Bizarre. If you could post exact details about what you click and what happens I can better troubleshoot this. For example, does your interface look like the attached screenshot?

post.jpg

spell check?

I'm looking for that spell check you were reffering to. If it doesn't catch that, well.....just previewed and it didn't show up an obvious error. How does it work?

Hmmmmmmm......Not sur if the spel chek worcs.......hmmmmmm So....you really need to go and download it first I'm assuming.....:confused: Smilies work!!!!

sorseress said:
I'm looking for that spell check you were reffering to. If it doesn't catch that, well.....just previewed and it didn't show up an obvious error. How does it work?
In my screenshot above, the spellcheck is right above the winking smiley -- it's the icon with the ABC and the checkmark under it.

When you click it, you should get a pop-up. I think there's an issue with javascript. Let me investigate a bit.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back