• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Fluidizing

I take it fluidizing Rowaphos is the best method to achieve good results, and pro-long its life, but does this also go for Carbon, or does the gereral consensus go the otherway?

Cheers in advance

Rich :biggrin2:

Fluidizing Carbon?

Would expect that carbon would be best packed tight with the water flowing round it, if it were moving very fine bits would abrade off and make everything go grey?

Castor said:
There could be no better Floyd reference than that! Bravo to you!
:notworth:

Well, there's always the solo effort of Syd Barrett:

“So trip, to, heave and ho, up, down, to and fro'... you have no word. Please leave us here, close our eyes to the octopus ride...”
:headphon: :feet:

Well, there's always the solo effort of Syd Barrett:

“So trip, to, heave and ho, up, down, to and fro'... you have no word. Please leave us here, close our eyes to the octopus ride...”

Quality!!! Good old Syd eh!!! Were are You???? Are you still out there, maybe with Elvis?!?!

But dont forget!!! .....

"The band is fantastic, thats really what I think......oh by the way, which one's Pink?"

Speakin of the Floyd i bought a crackin book not long ago, 'Mind over Matter' (the third edition) with almost all the bands images, excellent stuff!! Meant to be 30 quid but only a tenner in some cheapo music shop!! :biggrin2:

I just tried to look for some PF smilies, thinkin maybe the monster from the wall, but no such luck!!! :cry:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back