flamboyant cuttlefish

Tomh

O. vulgaris
Registered
Hi, its been awhile so i just wanted to update you. Here are some updated pices. They have grown about an 1/2 inch so one is close to 2 inches and the other one is about 1 1/2 -3/4. they never hide, lighting does not bother them. They like to dance around especially at feeding time. So far they are very docile with each other even at feeding time which i find amazing. Thanks for looking. Tom

Attachments

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Beautiful. Do they exhibit an active "passing cloud" display?

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Cool! They really are incredible.

kactusficus

Hatchling
Registered
Hello,

TomH, yours are oooo beautiful! Congratulations on keeping such jewels, I'm sooo jealous! ;) How are they doing now?
Do you still feed them with live shrimps, or did you manage to propose dead catch?

Is anyone has an extended experience on Metasepia? I'm looking for life expectancy especially... some websites say 1 year, some 18/24 months, but no real documented experience on extended time... would really like to hear about it ;)

Many thanks!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Is anyone has an extended experience on Metasepia? I'm looking for life expectancy especially... some websites say 1 year, some 18/24 months, but no real documented experience on extended time... would really like to hear about it ;)
@Thales has! Be sure to use our Search function (upper right corner of site). The Advanced function lets you search by member, also... Searching for Thales' posts is time well-spent for any TONMOer :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathis

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak