• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Fishsupply.com

Rockthis11

Wonderpus
Registered
I went to two other LFS today and i could not find any that had octos or descently priced tanks (if you read my other post i had some trouble with the first LFS i went to). So, i decided to just go back there, buy the tank, the skimmer, the stand etc... from that store but i wont listen to the guy on what to do with the stuff once i get it. Also, he couldnt tell me what type of octo he had so i want to order one instead. However, i cant seem to find i site to order them off of. A lot of people here seem to have success with fishsupply.com so i want to order it from there, but I am having some trouble navigating around the site. I cant find where they even offer octos. Maybe im not trying hard enough but i have tried many times to find my was around the site and so far it hasnt been good. So, if someone could give me a link to the ceph part or something that would be great. thanks

At the top of the page, you'll see a link corals and inverts, click that. then you'll be redirected to another page, click on cephalapods/octopus and you are done.

I would go with the Octosupply in our trade link...that is where I will be buying all my bimacs from now on...and he is going to breed cuttles too...great! :biggrin2:
Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back