Fishkeeping can be fatal!

Swarvegorilla said:
Ummmm yea I have a little voice that says 'do it, go on, do it, what are you a wimp, don't even think about thinking, do it'. Some people don't apparently. But then some people didn't first try a job that involved picking up landmines and boobytraps.
:oops:

I suspect you may be a cat owner ?
risk taking is a classic symptom of someone infected with the toxiplasma parasite. You are more likely to be involved in a car accident involving a cat owner than a drunk driver ! :shock:
Stay away from sources of cat poo, such as cats !

On a lighter note & to get back on piste I nearly choked to death on some fish flake I was trying, it is SO chokey ! :yuck:
Always have a drink to hand when sampling petfood.
(Purina dog mixer is the best)

Keef

uh....

No..... I used to be a grunt.
:cool2:
Do work with a few cats though. Or kitty widdys as we call them in the biz.
People have died at the rockpool I am planning to collect from. But then rock fishing claims lots of people in oz. I have found the secret to be to go at low tide. You know the time when wave AREN'T crashing over said shell and weed covered rocks. Oh and I have some sweet bootys.
A spear fisherman got 'attacked' by a great white a few weeks ago near where I sometimes snorkle . Only a friend talked to his dive partner and apparently it is all hyped way way out of proportion. Shark just nudged him and grazed a bit of his skin off. idiot should have just cut his fish loose. Went and blabbed and wow he's the man that survived.
Christ..... all we need is people paranoid about sharks. Every year there is less and less and less. Hardly ever see them anymore. Will be a bit lame when all the big things are gone and all we will have left to worry about are bacteria and virus diseases from our pets poo....
:confused:

chrono_war01 said:
Who in the world would try petfood!? :shock:

Scooby-snacks, anyone?

Munch Munch.

probably contains less additives & GM than the crud produced for human consumption & wouldn't you want to be sure what you're about to give Deefer or Oafer is tasty & wholesome ? :biggrin2:
Mangetout is my motto !

Swarvegorilla, I can't claim to have been victim of a shark attack but I did get bitten by a bat which I caught while fishing !
No harm done as long as I get in before dawn & garlic sucks !

Keef

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back