fish pics

I'll start it off with these:

BTW, how do you post pics with a preview, I wasn't able to just copy and paste.

Attachments

• conv_292315.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 95
  • conv_292316.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 101
Nice finds! If you have or can save off the pics in a picture format (instead of word) you can upload them like the ones you have been seeing. If you click on the Go Advanced button (below) and look just under the text entry block, you will see a button labeled Manage Attachments. Click it and you will open a new window that will let you browse your own computer for up to four pictures to up load to the forum entry.

ah...here we go

anyone know what type of octo this is, I love the colors

Attachments

• conv_292325.jpg
    conv_292325.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 115
  • conv_292326.jpg
    conv_292326.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 97
I love baby boxfish(cubicus)

Cool Cuttle

That was my shrimp named Shrimp

Attachments

• conv_292361.jpg
    conv_292361.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 115
  • conv_292362.jpg
    conv_292362.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 83
  • conv_292363.jpg
    conv_292363.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 70
thanks! It is a canon eos rebel XT with a tamron 18-250mm lense. I also have a UV filter and polarizer filter on it. I think i may have used a +10 macro filter for the ricordea shot (that is why it is blury)
Thales nice harlequins! what are you shooting with?

just a ?

just a quick question! with your harleys do you have to feed them starfish? and will they eat all starfish in the tank? i want a pair for my reef. but i'm not sure how destructive they are.

Yes, the will eat all the starfish, but not brittle or serpent stars. The linkia they are on in the pic has been dinner for about 2 weeks now.

I am shot that with a D70 and nikkon 105 vr micro. :smile:

If you have the capacity to keep a few stars in the tank the shrimp may jump back and forth feeding on different stars giving the others time to heal. In a large enough tank you can have an unlimited food source...in theory at least haha!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back