first wild ceph encounter

oh. when you said ill-fated i assumed something bad happened. and although that does seriously suck, its not what i expected. better that then a hungry shark story or somethin.

Well, there was this little fella lurking in typical fashion. Not particularly frightening except when visability is not great and you come up on them unexpectedly and suddenly realize what is in your viewfinder. The green shot is closer to what shows up in the murk.

Next time you try your under the pier snorkel, see if you can pickup one of the cheap disposables that are good for a few feet in the water. Having photos, even bad ones, makes the retelling more fun :biggrin2: and the photoshop (I assume others as well) correction for the green seems to help a lot.

Attachments

• conv_292949.jpg
    conv_292949.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 120
Sweet. The only time ive seen anything with teeth underwater was in Honolulu. I was snorkeling on a beach where rock formations make it almost like a bathtub with seawater in it. Supposedly no sharks can get in, but there's still fish and seaturtles and whatnot. But yea, saw a shark in there. It was pretty far off though. Not too exciting. I have a friend who used to live out there that went with me, showed me how to ride sea turtles. Super bad ass.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back