First ever photo of a land-squid!!! Or LAN-Squid....

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Registered
My wife and I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and he followed us home...

Introducing the Land Squid Pseudoteuthis fujisawassakeus

He seems to have fun playing Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2..

John

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
I Want one of those!! That is very cool new friend, but it looks as tho' he's gonna hog the computer!

J

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
This might not be the right place for this, and someone else might have found it already, but here's an interesting page I found while looking for octopus images:

SUNSHINE DOLL & TEDDY BEAR SHOP

The only teddy cephalopod they have is an octopus, but most of their other stuff is pretty cool (that orangutan kills me :lol: ).

Melissa

Supporter
I'm sure John kept his cup full all night so Pseudoteuthis wouldn't have to pour his own. John, have you found a sake emoticon to go with the martini glasses, beer and wine?

Melissa

Fujisawas Sake

Supporter
Registered
No I haven't... I think I'm in a minority of people who like Sakes and Plum Wines, and sake icons aren't easy to find... Maybe I'll look harder...

John

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
Arrrr he be a stout fellow to wrestle out of the plush grip of such a fearsome foe :arr:

thats the model of squid i was looking for, but the place i found it stopped carrying it.....

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
I just went to The Underwater World here played with stingrays and sharks and came back with a 30cm long soft-toy cuttlefish which apparently is called Dany :heee: . I wanted to get pics and videos of their officinalis and latimanus :cuttle: feeding but the digi-cam is in Tokyo.

I would also like to post a pic of Dany but can't (see above) Maybe sometime next week though. :?

Members online