• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

first bimac

vegetell425

Blue Ring
Registered
well i got my first bimac yesterday. and when i got him he was eating a turbo snail. so i know he was eating. he is medium sized. and he has eaten one ghost shrimp and now he is eating a hermit crap and another turbo snail. he is really cute and i have some video of him i would love to share. but i have one question. i have a prizm skimmer on and 90lbs+ of liverock in the 55 gallon and can i take the fluval canister filter off? well here is a video. well i cant upload it so ill put it on my site later

Hi!

Congrats on your new octo! I don't know what the experts will say, but if I were you I'ld leave the fluval on , espacially if that's your only filter besides the skimmer.

He looks really big! What are measurements? ENJOY!!!!!!

Carol

Hi again

what ever happened with the baby cuttles? Any luck with them?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back