Finding Nemo 2?

I wonder how much finding nemo 1 grossed in sales, does any one have a clue? :|
I think the DVD sales were the ones that topped that of any dvd sold, what were the figures on that?

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine" (also sprach Bruce.)

with this quote, I think it's clear I liked the sharks best. allthough crush the seaturtle is a good second. The pelican also had his moments.

now that disney and pixar are "divorced", I don't think there'll ever be a sequel. maybe for the best. the only cartoon sequel I really liked was shrek2

hey, maybe that's an idea. we'll have dreamworks make a parody of nemo.
:jester:

Matt Jones said:
Did anyone ever think that the shark was modelled on Shayne Warne?

I mean they (to me at least) look so alike. :P

Too sick to come to the lab hey?
You got 30min to make it to the pub... or face the consequences...

Back on topic: Pixar rules! It has never been so easy to explain bioluminescence or other fishy matters to laypersons.
A Nemo 2 would be sweet indeed :wink:

TPOTH

I type this after coming in and coughing my viral filth over tpoth. We're all in this together (well we are now) :P

Actually, I blame Steve for this, I'm just passing it on down though the post-grad food web. Disseminating viral information, if you like.

:twisted:

"Mommy, I wanna Nemo!"

GOOD GOD! THESE LITTLE KIDS MISSED THE WHOLE POINT! I mean, come ON! Fish gets caught. Fish is put in tank. Fishowner is 'bad guy'. Fish escapes back to his daddy. Moral of story: lessen fishkeeping. First words outta kids mouth after movie is over: "Mommy, I wanna Nemo!" GOOD GOD!

Gabe

How .. ?

I loved Finding Nemo! It's one of those films that you can watch over and over again! I love it!

But..

I don't understand how you can make a sequel to a film like Finding Nemo. Surely Nemo can't get lost twice? & if they did find another story to do about the fish, it wouldn't be able to be called Finding Nemo, as you wouldnt be finding Nemo.

The sequel would most likely be dissapointing, and totally ruin the whole Finding Nemo 'thing'.

Emmie;106886 said:
I loved Finding Nemo! It's one of those films that you can watch over and over again! I love it!

But..

I don't understand how you can make a sequel to a film like Finding Nemo. Surely Nemo can't get lost twice? & if they did find another story to do about the fish, it wouldn't be able to be called Finding Nemo, as you wouldnt be finding Nemo.

The sequel would most likely be dissapointing, and totally ruin the whole Finding Nemo 'thing'.

:welcome: to TONMO!

I might have made the same arguments about Toy Story 2, but I think that turned out fine. From what my spies tell me, Disney's acquisition of Pixar doesn't appear to have damaged their creativity or integrity, so I don't know that disappointment is a foregone conclusion. Of course, I was optimistic standing in line for Highlander 2 on opening night. But I have a number of friends who work at Pixar who seem upbeat in general, although most of them are programmers making tools for the artists rather than artists themselves.

I heard about it in some discussion forum, you think there coming out with part two of finding nemo?
Maybe they might do it on ceph's instead of clown fish, you never know lol. I loved the first, it was very entertaining and funny for all ages mind you. :wink:
What do you guy's and gal's want/expect for pt.2, who liked the first one and why, what was your favorite part of the first one, who was your favorite character?

Never did I think I would be quoting myself 12 years later, but Finding Dory was a great movie.. :smile:

It all comes full circle.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back