• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

FINALLY!!!

tywtly

GPO
Registered
My tank is finally set up! I set it up last night, with 40 lbs of caribbean live sand, 50 lbs of fiji live rock, and lots of shells. My filter is an Emperor 400, and I'm working on getting a Skilter 400 for added filtration and protein skimming. I'm also going to add a fan to bring down the temp a little. Thanks everybody, for your help and instructions to me in getting this tank set up, it is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the pics, if you can make them out. They're the best I could get with a cell phone.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

BTW I'm still working on putting more pics on here, don't worry, there will be more.

Attachments

• conv_303062.jpg
    conv_303062.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 77
Ok, here are some more pics.

Attachments

• conv_291608.jpg
    conv_291608.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 64
  • conv_291609.jpg
    conv_291609.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 82
Congratulations!

I guess it's a bit like the "first light" through a new telescope, or the first time you start the car after rebuilding the engine... it's a great feeling to hit a landmark after a lot of hard work...

Yeah, for real dude. I've been working on this for about 5 months now...we're not exactly the most wealthy familay, lol!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back