• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Final Tank Decisions for S. Bandenis

CuttlefishCurious

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
hi all! i've been looking around this site for about 3 years now, and have finally got the time and money to dedicate to an SW aquarium setup. I'm looking to get a ~35 gallon aquarium, and i have seen a few acrylic setups with sumps built into the back. Specifically, acrylicman on ebay sells a few different sizes of setups like this, and i was wondering if these setups are designed well. here is a link to the smallest tank he sells (18 gallon), the 25 and 35 gallon sizes are basically the same.. http://cgi.ebay.com/MINI-REEF-Tank-...ryZ20755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have also seen the different models that Seaclear offers, does Seaclear have a better design to it's sump system?

It has been too many years since i researched tank designs to remember what the design differences were..and i'm starting to get a bit confused jumping back into things.. :bonk: :silenced:

Members online