Fiddler Crabs (Uca minax)

TarBay

Blue Ring
Registered
TarBay Agricultural/Wildlife Research Center
-The Original Fiddler Crab Guys-
Located moments north of Hoopers Island, MD is again offering
Fiddler Crabs for sale during the 2008 season.

Our handpicked wild crabs are available in two sizes, #1 and #2. and guaranteed LIVE. We also provide FROZEN Fiddlers Crabs in 12, 24 and 1000 packs.

This year, the 2008 MD Chesapeake Blue Crab winter research harvest was the lowest it has been since 1943.
VA and MD have acted together by re-structuring legislature.
These crabs are a means to a lifestyle here on MD's lower Eastern Shore. The summer season is responsible for a bulk of yearly income.

A local population that does one thing very well.

The watermen of MD ask everyone to prevent further decimation of this natural resource. Please do your part.

While other sources and states may provide a broad selection of baits and foods for many purposes, TarBay is proud to have provided Fiddler Crabs and Eco-tourism to our Cephalopod, Tautog and visiting friends for many years.

TarBay will host the annual "pick your own crabs" day.
One day each month - June, July and August.

"Come a tourist, Go a friend"

For ordering and details, please visit:

www.unboundground.com/tarbay for dates and times.

TarBay Agriculture/Wildlife Research Center
Since 1913
:boohoo:

C. Smith
TarBay :bluering::archi::whalevsa:
[email protected]:whalev sa:

We supply live marine animals and marine feeder animals. We provide live blue crabs and fiddlers from South Carolina. While we do get cephalopods occasionally, we do not target them. However, if you are interested in our local octopi, you may contact us in regard to those as well as feeder animals for your cephs.

We get other crabs like calicos and spiders of various sizes. We can get these in smaller sizes than blue crabs legally (down to 1" wide carapices). If you are interested in crabs, contact us now as we are shipping now and summer is our busy season. Once summer is over we will not carry a ton of these unless there is a need to do so. You can keep your own feeder crab aquaria rather easily and cheaply. So, stock up now.

We are currently shipping blues and fiddlers. Blues sell individually and by size. Fiddlers sell in lots of 25, 50, 75, & 100. We guarantee live arrival. Please, check out our guarantee for feeders which differs from our guarantee for livestock.

Check out our main site, www.sharksupply.com
under our page for "Fish Food". We supply food for many different species. Our shrimp and fish products that are not live are better than ANY seafood from ANY supplier in the world. They are first grade, same day frozen seafood for maximum quality and the safety of your precious animals. We eat the stuff that isn't the freshest rather than feeding it to our livestock! So, why should you feed your cephs anything less than the freshest? Our seafod gets iced down on the deck! Not once it returns to the dock or gets culled out on the deck.

Our live feeder animals are cleaned or prepped as best as possible to prevent ectoparasites and bacteria. Our feeder systems are maintained absolutely cleanly and disinfected between uses.

We accept checks, money orders, and Paypal. All payment forms other than Paypal instant payment must clear before shipping.

If you are interested, you can email us at
[email protected]
Posted by
Ken Moran
Sharks Unlimited

Tarbay,
I placed an order on the 5/10. I had an email response saying they would not ship until around the 17th. Have not heard anything further. Noone is answering email or phone messages. What's going on? If you cannot fill order please refund so I can purchase elsewhere.
Thanks
Bryan

I received my fiddlers last Saturday. They look really nice but I had no communication they were shiped and it was just luck that I stopped by my office on Saturday to find them sitting outside the door. Otherwise they would have sat in the sun from Saturday until Tuesday.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back