• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Fiddler Crabs and Shore Shrimp!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Just received an order from Aquaculture (www.AquacultureStore.com) in Florida. They shipped Tuesday, priority mail and I got it today and shrimp and fiddlers look really good! Lil P is happily munching on a crab! Gonna let the shrimp go in his tank and see what happens!!

Not bad!!!

Carol

hi carol... why not add their name to the ceph web directory if you like them? :smile:

Thisis the same company that I bought all the crabs and shore shrimp from - Ollie thrived on them.

It's a family business and Paul was always very helpful and did his best to make sure that I got what I needed on time.

Nancy

Okay, then it is worth recomending them more to people, i dont think i ever knew the name of the company nancy, as it is nowhere near me :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back