• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Feeding Small Vulgaris

I now believe my octopus has been eaten by the hairy crab thay was living in the same piece of live rock, i how move the rock and caught the crab, now being able to see inside the rock there is no sign of the octopus, I would be very shocked to if he was still alive due to the length of time and how agressive this crab seems to be, its now been 15 days!!!!!!!!

Shame but looks like I will have to order another if he does not show up in the next few days

Darren

You maybe surprised. Was food disappearing and are there other hiding spots? FYI my new octopus Biddle, if I didn't have experience finding him, I would have thought he was missing for a week, so don't give up yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back