February 09 POTM Submissions

Basically, I like people e-mailing it to that account because then I have everything in front of me, and can organize it on "my pictures" etc. Not that I can't do that if it's just posted to the thread... Honestly, I couldn't care less if it's just posted to the thread or where it's posted, it just means a little more work for me to get it where I wanted, and as Dwhatley is so good at pointing out, I'm sleepy and lazy :wink:. Anonymity was a reason when I first started this, but after quick discussion on a thread that I can't remember, it was determined pointless...

As for announcing the photo's in advance, that's a pretty good idea. I'll start up a thread for people to submit suggestions and then will set up a thread and ask tony to pin it that has the subjects for each month. Watcha think?

And as for a reply to say that I've recieved it, I've been trying to keep on that, but haven't been the most successfull. There's a setting on gmail that sends an automatic message when an e-mail is recieved so I'll set that up so you guys know for sure that I recieved your image. (just one more advantage of e-mailing it in...)

If we posted it to a thread, we wouldn't need a reply saying you received it because it would show up in the thread! :biggrin2:

:lol: This is going to go on forever isn't it! How about this, submit it wherever you want (obviously within reason: the submission thread or e-mail it to me, not on some random thread :hmm:), but one way or another, it's going to go through that e-mail adress (whether I submit it or you do) so that I can organize it in the way I've set up... Also, a note I thought of after the fact. submission by e-mail helps me because I have to narrow it down to the (in my opinion) top six and it would be preferable if there weren't revolts over my selection :shock:. Basically, I'll accept any way you submit, and won't mind either way, but it's going to have to go throught the e-mail at some point anyways... I understand people are busy and sometimes don't have time to put it into an e-mail, so it really doesn't bother me.

Thanks for all the input everyone

Topic Suggestions

Cthulhu (scary looking octo)
Camouflage (find the ceph/crypsis/color patterns)
Humor
Mimicry (looking like something else)
Interaction (with people or pets)
I Spy (eye shots or looking from behind things)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back