Fave Mythos beastie/person

In Solaris I never fought with a squad or at least one I can remember. I was too young to take it seriously (and thus be any good), but I remember the tremendous fun it always was, even getting blown up! By the time of the 3025 beta, I was mostly playing with people I knew from Airwarrior, another Kesmai game that EA killed. It always seemed very odd for 3025 that EA--after investing a tremendous amount of money in developing it through beta and having a large audience--would just decided to end it.

hey, bigGdelta, what do you reckon the Hounds of Tyndalos look like? In descriptions, I've read that they probably don't look like actual hounds, so I reckoned maybe they looked a bit like cuttlefish... I can't remember a description in Belknap-Long's story, and I can't remember reading about them in any other story. I just figured that cuttlefish look suitably alien and most of the mythos creatures seem based on cephalopods anyway.What do you reckon?

Graeme

bigGdelta said:
I would describe them but the description would blast the sanity from your mind and leave you quivering in a round room.

meh, I can take it... I have a shoggoth living under my bed anyways, so I'm sure I can handle it:wink:

Toren said:
Well I'm not bigGdelta, but I'll pipe up anyway - you can see some versions of the hounds on a Google image search - tindalos - Google Search

Including my interpretation! http://www.cthulhuccg.com/images2/cochound.jpg

aha!! I recognise a couple of those pictures!! Especially that one you singled out! Did you do that? I think I've got that card! Very cool image! Started playing the CCG, but stopped... should really get back into that sort of stuff! I keep forgetting about the Google image, which is weird! Oh well.

hmm, actually, I'd better go and feed that shoggoth before it tries to eat my slippers again!

Graeme

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back