extinction

The science curriculum "should not be totally inclusive of just one scientific theory."

Is there another scientific theory? I think unanswered questions in all areas of science should be discussed more in science class, but how much can you really say about creationism?

I wonder if they are going to start teaching Dianetics also???? It has just as much credence...

um... said:
The science curriculum "should not be totally inclusive of just one scientific theory."

Is there another scientific theory? I think unanswered questions in all areas of science should be discussed more in science class, but how much can you really say about creationism?

You can point out the flaws in it and contrast those with the success of evolutionary theory. It should take one good lecture plus some homework assignment, maybe an essay. :grad: Just like one learns about the alchemy, phlogiston, mesmerism and other defunct pseudosciences.

"Phlogiston defunct? When did that happen?"

Dang...guess that means next Saturday is wide open for me now ! Maybe I'll go get strapped into a mud wall to harmonize my vibrations...

Greg, I once astrally projected myself onto a flying saucer crewed by a bunch of sasquatch(es?) who were joyriding through alternate universes. After falling through one particularly boring black hole and winding up in Atlantis again :roll:, we decided to put the ship's ouija board to use and made contact with the ghost of Nessie's grandfather. He would not shut up about how crystal pyramids were really the only way to realign one's karmic resonance :yinyang:. If you want, I could lend you the set I received from my uncle (who is in fact the umpteenth reincarnation of Gilgamesh), since they're useless to me until my biorhthym peaks when the full moon and Saturn are in conjunction in Libra. Even though the Earth is flat, I'll still require your coordinates in no fewer than 13 dimensions in order to psychically teleport them to you (I just refuse to shell out for international postage ever again :x).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back