EverythingOctopus.com - Check it Out!

Hey guys n' gals,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce my blog, EverythingOctopus.com. It's where I explore and celebrate everything octopus!

I would love for my fellow cephalophiles to please take a peak. Let me know if there's anything you like or want to see more of. All feedback is welcome as I truly value your input.

I wish that pillow came in different colors, different materials and a different price :hmm:. It is the nicest representation I have seen on a pillow.

If you click on the "home goods" tag on that post, you'll find another really cute octopus pillow that is less expensive (I'm not saying it's not pricey, just LESS pricey). Binth.com has a really chic one for $72.

Enjoy!

Won't even go there - can't afford to look.

Sharon, I have come to learn (on most occassions) where my abilities to make things ends. Clothing is on that list as well as any kind of embroidery or ornate stitching. Having successully installed a very large zipper (on the love seat) after not making the attempt in 40 years and without a pattern or zipper foot is as far as I am willing to push my sewing inability. :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back