Enrichment Questions

gjbarord

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hello Everyone,

I am once again writing an article on enrichment... I am trying to look at quantifying the practice of enrichment based upon relative fitness levels of various species. The information I am after is pretty straight forward and should not take too much time to compile.

Species
Enrichment devices (if any)
Signs of reproduction (den building)
Any viable eggs? Any eggs hatch? Any of the hatchlings survive to maturity?
Any other information you think might be important to the question please feel free to add it.

If you are interested in participating you can either PM me on TONMO or send an email to [email protected] with the the information or any questions you might have.

Thank you.

Greg

All of the above. I know you will probably have some great data on cuttlefish...

Of course I am going to focus on cephalopods for this article but I also want to include other animals that may or may not reproduce in captivity and may or may not be "enriched" in captivity, such as certain shark species or seahorses...

Any information on any species would be helpful in order to compare multiple genera.

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back