Enlisting your help

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Hi gang,

I could use your help, if you're so inclined...

I'm putting together the TONMO.com Web Directory, which promises to be very cool indeed. However, I've come to realize that populating the directory with links is going to be a daunting task. I have tons of links available on our Site Reviews page, Shopping Reviews page, and Architeuthoceras gave a staggeringly awesome list of links for Fossils... just to name a few.

So, I've been staring at the computer for too long. How long you ask? So long that the unanimated smileys are now appearing animated. :bugout: :smile:

SO... if you'd like to help, have a look at the Directory, and add some links. I will be notified and then I can review them, edit them (if necessary), and add them to the directory with relative ease. Hey, thanks in advance! (zips off to bed...)

Oh, here's the link:

The TONMO.com Web Directory (a work in progress)

:sleeping:

Well I've got about 25 or so in there so far (thanks for all your help -- not! :yelling: )

...will post a notice when I've sufficiently beefed it up..

I've added Tony's lists to the database (they won't appear just yet...Tony has to sign off on them.)

If anyone has some additional ceph sites, please add them... I know there are plenty more good ones out there! :smile: I've added a few new ones already, including Deep Fried Live.

rusty

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back