Edward - O. hummelincki

sulley

Wonderpus
Registered
stopped in the lfs and they have a hummelincki? what do you guys think? probaly 0% chance of any babied made it right?

!!!!!! :roflmao:....GO GO GO GO!

although its hard to say for babies you will not see them for at least 2 weeks probably more like a month. It took almost a month till a could actually see Legs.

yeah that was my first species and i absolutely love them..dont tempt me capt..it is a little bigger than what i was looking for i just dont anything to happen oif those poor babies did make it

If you look at the odds (inspite of them being large egged, we don't have a successful hatch and survive in the journals) and you weigh the possibilities of finding a hummelincki ...

On the other hand, can you tell if it is a male? Females have a nasty habit of setting up to brood within two weeks of going into the tank and producing infertile eggs. I so would like another male but would hesitate on a female.

hmm did not know that about the females...what are some clues for hummelincki or are they the same for briereus? i really really doubt there are any babies left..ive checked at all hours fed at all hours...the closest i came was a six legged serpant star ha

QUOTE=sulley;153556]wow d you r the best... thanx[/QUOTE]

The best WHAT is yet to be determined :gigas: If I could figure that out I would be employed.

broke down and got her...well not sure if he or she yet was still balled up....she came in on monday so i asked the guy what she came in as and he said carribean two spot.. he also had a merc that came in as dwarf...so this is at least encouraging that he can ask for 2 spots instead of just carribean species...got her yesterday dripped her and let her be alone all day and night.. this morning i found the remnants of my 2 nas. snails i bought when i was "ghost feeding" the babies so she is eating...today she was "molded" on a rock but did take a frozen shrimp left the interaction at that...she is a little bigger than i wanted best estimate is mantle sligtly smaller than a golf ball...ill post pics in a couple days as not to spook her

hopefully she does well..he did tell me the name of the wholesaler if that helps you guys..not sure if i can post it or not so lmk..

As long as information is on topic and PG 13, there are no real posting restrictions, this includes suppliers names as well a other on topic links. Post away (and my private thanks to Tony for running the forum this way!)

okay just wanted to make sure..he said it was from sea dweeling creatures...and they are great at labeling species and size..obviously wholesale not sure abouot private though...hope this helps

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back