[edit] Kat finishing thesis, so kind-of online

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi gang,
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be offline for about a month. I'll be at sea from tomorrow onwards, not setting foot on land again for four weeks, under circumstances that must remain mysterious for the moment. I trust :oshea: will make all known shortly, but we have to keep it under wraps until we go.
I will try to send updates from onboard, so hopefully a few images and stories will find their way to TONMO before I get back; otherwise I'll leave it to Steve to make it all up (and if he says a word about seasickness, it's all lies, I tell you, lies!!) :roll:

Til June...

:sink:

.... and she's taking my entire Neil Diamond CD collection with her too, because she's finally seen the error in her ways and now truly appreciates this mans musical talents and genius.

Bon voyage, Kat.

Good luck in your hunting the Great White Squid! :sink:

See you when you dock.

Phil

Now Kat, shouldn't you take up the generous offer of Dr. SOS and remove his entire Neil D collection for your MONTH long SEA voyage ? Just think what might happen when you were "seasick"? Oh my, the whole case of cd's might actually fall overboard, or be attacked by rampant seagulls...who knows what dark fate the music (?) might fall to ?
hehe.
Cool runnings lady !
greg

Thanks, guys... wouldn't you know, we've been delayed a day, so I can lurk around here for another 24 hours, getting my 'gear' and any other 'offending objects' ready to 'go.' (Greg, I like the way you think. :twisted: Checked out my quarters today and it looks like someone, or several someones, had severe mal de mer and a serious grudge against the pillow, so I think I'll be taking my own... :yuck: )

Tintenfisch said:
Thanks, guys... wouldn't you know, we've been delayed a day, so I can lurk around here for another 24 hours, getting my 'gear' and any other 'offending objects' ready to 'go.' (Greg, I like the way you think. :twisted: Checked out my quarters today and it looks like someone, or several someones, had severe mal de mer and a serious grudge against the pillow, so I think I'll be taking my own... :yuck: )

A bucket is good too..............I remember a certain boat trip where a certain squid researcher spent most of it in a bunk wishing she could die.........(& for once it wasn't me!)

AS for those "offending objects"..............they make great bucket liners!

J

Hi gang,
I'll be less online than usual for a few months - got a job (full-time) down at Kelly Tarlton's (where we've been raising the baby Sepioteuthis) until the end of November. Fortunately they have an octopus (named Slime) so I'll be getting my ceph fix one way or another... :wink: Stories to follow when appropriate! (Or not :roll: ).

(Too many (((())))s. ) :bugout:

Um must be chewing his nails off by now...hehe...
look forward to the juicy gossip from down under!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back