• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

eco aqualizer

mcmusashi5

GPO
Registered
Hello fellow tonmo members, something has been in my mind for a while, does the piece of equipment know as to some, the most controversial machine in the aquarium world work. Some say it does all of this http://www.ecoaqualizer.com/home2.html, but some say it does absolutely nothing whats your take. :smile:

mike

I could never find anything about this system that said it provided benefit. It has been several years since I looked for private posts so you might see if you can find any reviews by actual users.

dwhatley;140269 said:
I could never find anything about this system that said it provided benefit. It has been several years since I looked for private posts so you might see if you can find any reviews by actual users.

private post of other forums?

It is completely without merit.
Inland Reef did a study of it which is no longer online. Its kitchen around a tube that water is pumped through.
Classic snake oil.

:biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back