• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Dwarf cuttle venom and bites

I''l keep that in mind if I ever become a millionaire!

You might checkout the possibility of volunteering at your local aquarium (if you have one and if they have in-tank cleaning). I know our aquarium has a crew of volunteer tank cleaners and talked to one of the mothers of one of the guys I saw cleaning on my last visit. You would have to get certified and the rules, for safety reasons are strict, but it would not hurt to check into the possibility. You might not get to do a ceph tank but a little investigation might prove to be interesting.

corpusse;157071 said:
mine will barely look at me, nevermind interact.

Over the rainy weekend, a lot of tank(s) maintenance happened. The cuttlefish were the most interactive I have ever seen them. During scraping and magnet cleaning glass, they would get to within 1" of my hand or mag float. They generally followed my hands and movements as I did tank work, moved rock and corals, vacuumed substrate... They weren't spooked by any of it, just very active around me working.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back