Durzo - A. aculeatus

This is all I got... He's been shy lately.
scorps008.jpg

I say he's been shy, and guess what happens? He comes out of course. He was hanging out on the overflow and I walk real slowly into the room, and as soon as I point a camera at him he inks everywhere... Fairly messy. :roll: Anyway I managed to get a few pictures after that, and tonight was the first time I saw his 'skunk stripe'.
811octo016.jpg

811octo012.jpg

811octo015.jpg

FOOD!
811octo018.jpg

I caught him staring at me from behind a rock:
811octo004.jpg

He ducked back right before I took the picture, it would have been 1000x better if my camera didn't take so long between pictures...
811octo017.jpg

I really like the stills with the reflections. I don't recall in tank videos that show the walking algae look as well as the first two videos in this group. Good catch.

He was out early and I decided to grab the camera and he started doing it, I was in a rush to try to get it (the blue one) so it didn't turn out very good. I was relieved when he kept doing it though. :lol:

Sometimes I don't bother with the camera so that I can stay and watch whatever they may be doing interesting. When they keep doing whatever it is, I usually break down and set it up (camera is not often far away). Some of my best videos have been a result of the continued action after observation ... then there those that I miss entirely :roll:

iAlex;191371 said:
He's been fairly shy lately, not many sightings with the light on, so the best I can offer is some blurry flashy pictures. :concern:

Not the greatest pics ever, but I needed to post something.

octo71021.jpg

Very nice pics and videos! Wow, those are come incredible enlarged suckers! Looks like the gonad is starting to develop.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back