Dun dun dun.... TONMOCon VII

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Love it!! Here is an update:

We are not official on the date yet but getting awfully close. PENCIL IN April 6 (Friday evening social), Saturday (Presentations), Sunday (some very cool tours being planned) at MBL Woods Hole.

I am looking into a few new features, including Vendor Tables. Already have some great presenters lining up -- PM me or email if you are interested; always good to know... but I will be putting out the call once we've locked in on the plan.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Well, I'm just waiting on the memo of intent... was expecting it by EOD Friday but looks like won't be until later next week at earliest. Still looking good for April 6-8, 2018... looking forward to shouting it from the rooftops. In the meantime.... :sleeping3: :waiting:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Apparently pre-agreement dropping in the mail today... this is definitely going to happen, folks. Follow up coming soon...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Will the registrations links be added here ( I assume it will be) or will it be with Woods Hole?
They will be provided here! (and probably both) -- I'm trying to give them a bit of breathing room; they are delayed in completing 2018 rates and contract templates. But, it's time enough to ping again, so I will do that now.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
...they are still working it out, but all parties remain committed. It's just a matter of them finalizing rates for 2018. Sorry for the continued delay but we'll get there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenudre

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak