• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Does anyone use tonmo anymore?

yeah, this is always a quiet time for cephalopods and people. Nothing to worry about.

RC has its place and has always been a good starting point for people interested in cephs but this is where most of them end up staying :wink:

If someone can do it better they are welcome to try! I would put my money here, though.

I will be spending some time over the weekends this summer improving navigation and layout, since some of our gold is hard to find. We have a lot of content so it's not easy -- but there are definitely ways to make this better -- I'm on it, just need a little time.

I use RC for everything about my aquarium except when it comes to ceph care. everyone on RC you ask about ceph's just tell you to come here anyways :P

I just came here from rc. I have thought about keeping cuttlefish or an octopus before, but never got very good info. I guess I have now! I read the aticle about the Cuttlefish Army and am very interested. I am going to be posting a new thread discribeing my tank the care section. Let me know what you think and give me suggestions!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back