• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

does anyone own octo eggs?

thanx, but they are really pricy, i was kinda hoping that some 1 would give me un egg,or trade, or maybe sale for a cheap price : :oshea:

the octopus is the cheapest part of the whole setup. If you cant afford the octopus, how are you paying for the tank, filtration, FOOD, etc?????

i dont think it will hatch if you get only one. im not sure on the fertility rate on those things im pretty sure its not 100% so its a gamble that you'll get a baby octo in the first place. but if you want you could email Jim at octopets and he'll give you a price for one. or at least thats what he did for cuttlefish eggs for me.

nini said:
thanx, but they are really pricy, i was kinda hoping that some 1 would give me un egg,or trade, or maybe sale for a cheap price : :oshea:

eggs are realy realy hard to take care of and need lots of spiecal care. also you need lotts more money.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back