• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

does anyone own octo eggs?

nini

Wonderpus
Registered
thanx, but they are really pricy, i was kinda hoping that some 1 would give me un egg,or trade, or maybe sale for a cheap price : :oshea:

kaotik

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
the octopus is the cheapest part of the whole setup. If you cant afford the octopus, how are you paying for the tank, filtration, FOOD, etc?????

a rabid squid

GPO
Supporter
i dont think it will hatch if you get only one. im not sure on the fertility rate on those things im pretty sure its not 100% so its a gamble that you'll get a baby octo in the first place. but if you want you could email Jim at octopets and he'll give you a price for one. or at least thats what he did for cuttlefish eggs for me.

clownfish

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
nini said:
thanx, but they are really pricy, i was kinda hoping that some 1 would give me un egg,or trade, or maybe sale for a cheap price : :oshea:
eggs are realy realy hard to take care of and need lots of spiecal care. also you need lotts more money.

Members online

No members online now.