• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

does anyone on tonmo have a giant pacific octopus?

Then you are still new to reefs yeah? :biggrin2: There is always some kind of cycle when you move tanks.
I generally recommend 'if you can keep a reef, you can keep a ceph' because fish and corals are better 'learning' animals than cephs.
How many cuttles you could keep in a 265 depends on the species of cuttle.

well my sps was doing fine so i don't think it was my tank. and i know that there was going to be some cycle but not a big one. i am almost positive that RTN was spread from a coral that i bought from someone. i have kept 2 cephs so far and i believe that i have cared for them the right way so far. i cycle my ceph tanks longer than my reef tanks though. i was thinking about bandensis cuttles for the 265g. and maybe try to breed them.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back