• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Does Anyone have about $100?

aximbigfan

GPO
Registered
o rly? for a secound i thought that this was some advertisnet by a church and i was going to say soenthing like "go to hell!" and then i noticed that this was poststed in the chithulu corner.... figures...:roll:

chris

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
cthulhu77 said:
Yeah, but that one isn't penned in the blood of virgins, like mine is.
have you been making your sweet wife "misappropriate" human products AGAIN?

:smile:

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Cthulhu 77 used to prick himself a lot before he met that sweet wife. Where else do you think he could get the blood of virgins?:wink:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter

If only it wasn't for silly things like decorum and such.....

on a more serious side, i dont think felt pages and blood mix well in the area of readability..... plus, i think the mad arab wrote more than 4 pages......

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
When I ran the bookstore there were always people coming in who insisted that the Necronomicon should be in the religion section, instead of thehorror /scifi section....they were usually about 15 and male. :roll:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
sorseress said:
Decorum???
I am staff, I am bound by the TOS despite the temptation of good-natured ribbing-that-might-be-misunderstood in the public forums....

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I do believe that when Erich posted his custom necronomicon book on ebay, he actually received serious emails asking if it was the "real" one....sigh. Sucker born every minute, I guess.

greg

p.s. it would have had to be an oooooooold book to get virginal blood from me...and, Shanlyn, taking stuff from work? Never! (LOL)

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
Custom Necronom? When was this? I have yet to take Tonmo-thropology 101, but then again, are we not discussing matter of Ones in their latter years?

Anyway, I think this sort of publication would probably be available for purchasing at some sort of strange, vast and expansive . . . . "gathering", a "convention" if you will, of individuals of a certain walk of life who enjoy the reading and collecting of books that are, one might say; "comic" . . . . . .

. . . . . . Hey, how about that big ol' nerd con in California this summer?

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
How DARE you heretics doubt the existence of MY Necronomicon! You're all on my byakhee to-do list. Of course I own the real thing. Infidels!

I mean, this is me we're talking about here. Me. I have a thousand forms! Or at least that's what that $10.00/hr medium down the street told me..

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
I am confused as to this concept of 'heresy' of which you speak.

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
Did anyone ask about the author?

I bought a book from Barnes N Noble and the cashier has a Miskatonic U polo. He said I was the first who ever got the reference. Right proud of meself, I was.

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
weeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... (the sound of wind blowing through my head-in one ear, out the other...).

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Yes, Erich did indeed make a custom Necronimicon diary, decorated to the hilt...and also, the wind blowing through your skull should sound more like an odd piping in inhuman tones:

"teeeeeekeeeeellllieeeeelllleeeeeeei"

Members online

No members online now.