disgusting.

I actually dated a girl that said " My favourite cut of steak is veal." I tried to explain the difference, but had no luck.

Shanlyn saw the show on how veal is raised, and won't eat it anymore...sort of like how I won't eat fish anymore, not out of health concerns (high mercury and parasites all over the place) , but because I like fish more than I do noodles and cows. Fish are Friends.

Sensationalized videos like this one are truly cr*p, with no merit to them at all, unless it is to make people angry enough to stop eating octopus.

cthulhu77;94157 said:
I actually dated a girl that said " My favourite cut of steak is veal." I tried to explain the difference, but had no luck.

Shanlyn saw the show on how veal is raised, and won't eat it anymore...sort of like how I won't eat fish anymore, not out of health concerns (high mercury and parasites all over the place) , but because I like fish more than I do noodles and cows. Fish are Friends.

Sensationalized videos like this one are truly cr*p, with no merit to them at all, unless it is to make people angry enough to stop eating octopus.

Yup veal is definitely off the menu at our place and I've never really liked fish (or seafood of any sort) but it was only reinforced when i began dissecting fish and preparing fish for the aquarium animals 'shudder' :yuck:.........No way will I ever eat sushi!!!!!

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back