Discovered: The 128million-year-old grandfather of the modern squid and octopus - Dai

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff

[SIZE=-2]Daily Mail[/SIZE]

Discovered: The 128million-year-old grandfather of the modern squid and octopus
[SIZE=-1]Daily Mail[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Eddie Wrenn Scientists have managed to re-create the appearance of a previously unknown fossil - a spiky creature thought to be the ultimate ancestor of the modern-day squid and octopus. The Austria National History Museum team used 3D scanning ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Cactus squid swims again after 128 million years[SIZE=-1]Austrian Times Rieder's Digests[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 3 news articles »[/SIZE]

More...

Discovered: The 128million-year-old grandfather of the modern squid and octopus - Dai

Discovered: The 128million-year-old grandfather of the modern squid and octopus
[SIZE=-1]Daily Mail[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Eddie Wrenn Scientists have managed to re-create the appearance of a previously unknown fossil - a spiky creature thought to be the ultimate ancestor of the modern-day squid and octopus. The Austria National History Museum team used 3D scanning ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=dSyX9GIydJz8dHM[/SIZE]

More...

:hmm: Really nice fossil and reconstruction, I see the spines but I'm not sure that I see the "the impressions left by the limbs." Maybe I'm missing something :roll:. Anyone else "see" them?

128 million-year-old grandfather of modern squid and octopus discovered - Daily News

128 million-year-old grandfather of modern squid and octopus discovered
[SIZE=-1]Daily News & Analysis[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Scientists have re-created the appearance of a previously unknown fossil - a spiky creature thought to be the ultimate ancestor of the modern-day squid and octopus – discovered last year. The Austria National History Museum team used 3D scanning ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Discovered: The 128million-year-old grandfather of the modern squid and octopus[SIZE=-1]Daily Mail[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 2 news articles »[/SIZE]

More...

Cactus squid swims again after 128 million years - Austrian Independent

Cactus squid swims again after 128 million years
[SIZE=-1]Austrian Independent[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Scientists from the Austrian Natural History Museum have managed to recreate the appearance of a previously unknown Ammonite believed to be the ultimate great-grandfather of the modern-day squid and octopus. The team used complicated 3-D scanning ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back